Numero Terms of Service
Last Updated: February 17, 2021
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in Numero, Inc. (“Numero,” “we,” or “us”) and our website at www.numero.ai, along with our related websites, applications, mobile applications, and other services provided by us (collectively, the “Service”). These Terms of Service are a legally binding contract between you and Numero regarding your use of the Service.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY:
If you are an entity, organization, or company, the individual accepting these Terms on your behalf represents and warrants that they have authority to bind you to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you (or the entity by which you are authorized to use the Service, if applicable) have entered into another agreement with Numero with respect to the Service (or any part thereof), the terms of that agreement will control in the event of conflict or inconsistency with these Terms.
ARBITRATION NOTICE. Except for certain kinds of disputes described in Section 15, you agree that disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved by binding, individual arbitration, and BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS, YOU AND NUMERO ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. YOU AGREE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights under this contract (except for matters that may be taken to small claims court). Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT a judge or jury. (See Section 15.)
- Service Overview. We offer a CRM platform for political campaigns and not for profit organizations. The Service may include tools to help organizations manage call sheets and donor databases, and to interact with current and prospective donors. The Service may also allow certain users to make financial contributions to those campaigns.
- Eligibility. You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that: (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Service; and (c) your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Accounts and Registration. To access most features of the Service, you may need to register for an account. When you register for an account, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself, such as your name, email address, or other contact information. You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up to date at all times. When you register, you will be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. If you believe that your account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us at [email protected].
- General Payment Terms. The Service may allow you to make financial contributions or donations (“Contributions”) to another user of the Service, such as a political campaign or not for profit organization (“Recipient”). Before you make a Contribution, you will have an opportunity to review and accept the amounts that you will be charged. All Contributions are in U.S. Dollars.
- Authorization. You authorize us (and our payment processor) to charge all sums for the Contributions that you make, including all applicable fees, to the payment method provided by you to us. If you make a Contribution with a credit card, we may seek pre-authorization of your credit card account prior to your Contribution to verify that the credit card is valid and has the necessary funds or credit available to cover your Contribution.
- Compliance. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that you are in compliance with any and all campaign contribution laws and that the aggregate amount of your contributions and donations through all contribution methods and channels (on or outside of the Service) does not exceed the maximum amount allowed under those laws. By making a Contribution, you represent and warrant to us that you know and understand any and all campaign contribution laws applicable to you and that your Contribution is in compliance with them. We may impose certain limits on the amount of contributions you may make (to a specific Recipient or otherwise), and we reserve the right to put on hold or decline to process any Contribution if we believe it is not in compliance with law or related to any fraudulent activity, or for any other reason. However, these Terms in no way obligates us to ensure or aid in your compliance and we do not represent or warrant that by following any limits we may impose you are or will be compliant.
- Refunds. We generally do not issue refunds for Contributions, however, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate your requests. For example, we may issue refunds when a user enters the wrong Contribution amount or accidentally donates twice. We reserve sole discretion in any determination of whether to issue a refund. If you made a mistake, you should contact us as soon as possible. Because we forward your Contribution (minus any processing fees) to the Recipient, all refund requests are subject to the availability of the funds for the applicable Contribution. We will only issue a refund for a Contribution if we still have the funds for it or if we can recover the funds from the Recipient. If we grant your request for a refund, we will credit the applicable amount back to the payment method used to make that Contribution.
- Limited License. Subject to your complete and ongoing compliance with these Terms, we grant you, solely for your personal, non-commercial use, a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to: (a) install and use one object code copy of any mobile application associated with the Service on a mobile device that you own or control; and (b) access and use the Service.
- License Restrictions. Except and solely to the extent such a restriction is impermissible under applicable law, you may not: (a) reproduce, distribute, publicly display, or publicly perform the Service; (b) make modifications to the Service; or (c) interfere with or circumvent any feature of the Service, including interfering with any security features or access control mechanism, disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content, and reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Service. If you are prohibited under applicable law from using the Service, you may not use it.
- Feedback. If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding problems with or proposed modifications or improvements to the Service (“Feedback”), then you hereby grant Numero an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right to exploit the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including to improve the Service and create other products and services.
- Ownership; Proprietary Rights. The Service is owned and operated by Numero. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, data, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the Service (“Materials”) provided by Numero are protected by intellectual property and other laws. All Materials included in the Service are the property of Numero or its third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by us, you may not make use of the Materials. We reserve all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms.
- Third-Party Terms
- Third-Party Services and Linked Websites. We may provide tools through the Service that enable you to export information to third-party services. By using one of these tools, you agree that we may transfer that information to the applicable third-party service. Third-party services are not under our control, and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for any third-party service’s use of your exported information. The Service may also contain links to third-party websites, or third-party websites may link to the Service. Linked websites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for their content.
- Third-Party Software. The Service may include or incorporate third-party software components that are generally available free of charge under licenses granting recipients broad rights to copy, modify, and distribute those components (“Third-Party Components”). Although the Service is provided to you subject to these Terms, nothing in these Terms prevents, restricts, or is intended to prevent or restrict you from obtaining Third-Party Components under the applicable third-party licenses or to limit your use of Third-Party Components under those third-party licenses.
- Text Messaging. Numero and those acting on our behalf may send you text (SMS) messages at the phone number you provide us. These messages may include operational messages about your use of the Service, as well as marketing messages. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system. Standard data and message rates may apply whenever you send or receive such messages, as specified by your carrier. IF YOU WISH TO OPT OUT OF MARKETING MESSAGES FROM US, YOU CAN EMAIL [email protected] OR TEXT THE WORD “STOP” FROM THE MOBILE DEVICE RECEIVING THE MESSAGES. IF YOU WISH TO OPT OUT OF ALL MESSAGES FROM US, YOU CAN EMAIL [email protected] OR TEXT THE WORD “STOPALL” FROM THE MOBILE DEVICE RECEIVING THE MESSAGES. HOWEVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT OPTING OUT OF RECEIVING ALL MESSAGES MAY IMPACT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE. You may continue to receive text messages for a short period while we process your request, including messages confirming the receipt of your opt-out request.
- Push Notifications. When you install our app on your mobile device, you agree to receive push notifications, which are messages an app sends you on your mobile device when you are not in the app. You can turn off notifications by visiting your mobile device’s “settings” page.
- Email. We may send you emails concerning our products and services, as well as those of third parties. You may opt out of promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in the promotional email itself.
- Prohibited Conduct. BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- use the Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including any campaign finance laws;
- harass, threaten, demean, embarrass, bully, or otherwise harm any person in connection with your use of the Service;
- violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third-party intellectual property right;
- interfere with the operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of the Service, including by: (i) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; (ii) making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the Service; (iii) collecting personal information about another user or third party without consent; or (iv) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Service;
- perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation, or accessing any other Service account without permission;
- sell or otherwise transfer the access granted under these Terms or any Materials (as defined in Section 6) or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Materials; or
- attempt to do any of the acts described in this Section 9 or assist or permit any person in engaging in any of the acts described in this Section 9.
- Modification of Terms. We reserve the right to change these Terms on a going-forward basis at any time upon 7 days’ notice. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. If a change to these Terms materially modifies your rights or obligations, we will attempt to notify you of the modified Terms at least 7 days prior to them becoming effective. Material modifications are effective upon the date specified in the notice and will apply to your use of the Service after that date. Immaterial modifications are effective upon publication. Except as expressly permitted in this Section 10, these Terms may be amended only by a written agreement signed by authorized representatives of the parties to these Terms. Disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved in accordance with the version of these Terms that was in effect at the time the dispute arose.
- Term, Termination, and Modification of the Service
- Term. These Terms are effective beginning when you accept the Terms (including when you first download, install, access, or use the Service), and end when terminated as described in Section 11.2.
- Termination. If you violate any provision of these Terms, your authorization to access the Service and these Terms automatically terminate. In addition, Numero may, at its sole discretion, terminate these Terms or your account on the Service, or suspend or terminate your access to the Service, at any time for any reason or no reason, with or without notice. You may terminate these Terms at any time by contacting customer service at [email protected].
- Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms: (a) your license rights will terminate and you must immediately cease all use of the Service; (b) you will no longer be authorized to access your account or the Service; and (c) all payment obligations accrued prior to termination and Sections 4, 5.3, 6, 11.3, and 12 through 17 will survive.
- Modification of the Service. Numero reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time (including by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Service), temporarily or permanently, without notice to you. Numero will have no liability for any change to the Service or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Service.
- Indemnity. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you are responsible for your use of the Service, and you will defend and indemnify Numero, its affiliates and their respective shareholders, directors, managers, members, officers, employees, consultants, and agents (together, the “Numero Entities”) from and against every claim brought by a third party, and any related liability, damage, loss, and expense, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or connected with: (a) your unauthorized use of, or misuse of, the Service; (b) your violation of any portion of these Terms, any representation, warranty, or agreement referenced in these Terms, or any applicable law or regulation; (c) your violation of any third-party right, including any intellectual property right or publicity, confidentiality, other property, or privacy right; or (d) any dispute or issue between you and any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you (without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to that matter), and in that case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of those claims.
- Disclaimers; No Warranties
- THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NUMERO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING: (A) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (B) ANY WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. NUMERO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OR ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND NUMERO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THOSE ISSUES WILL BE CORRECTED.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SERVICE OR NUMERO ENTITIES OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ANY OF THE NUMERO ENTITIES OR THE SERVICE THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. WE TRY TO ENSURE THAT INFORMATION ON THE SERVICE IS ACCURATE AND UP TO DATE, HOWEVER, IT IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE ANY OFFICIAL VERSIONS OF THAT INFORMATION, SUCH AS INFORMATION PROVIDED BY A CANDIDATE, CAMPAIGN, OR GOVERNMENT OFFICE. WE DO NOT ENDORSE ANY CANDIDATE, CAMPAIGN, OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY THAT USES THE SERVICE OR WHICH YOU LEARN THROUGH THE SERVICE, AND WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO ANY CONTRIBUTION RECIPIENT, SUCH AS A CANDIDATE OR CAMPAIGN, OR HOW CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE USED. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE SERVICE AND YOUR DEALING WITH ANY OTHER USER OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY CANDIDATE OR CAMPAIGN. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE) OR ANY LOSS OF DATA.
- THE LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS, AND DISCLAIMERS IN THIS SECTION 13 APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. We do not disclaim any warranty or other right that we are prohibited from disclaiming under applicable law.
- Limitation of Liability
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE NUMERO ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ANY NUMERO ENTITY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE.
- EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN SECTION 15.6 AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE NUMERO ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR ANY INABILITY TO USE ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE UNDER THESE TERMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, IS LIMITED TO US$100.
- EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS INTENDED TO AND DOES ALLOCATE THE RISKS BETWEEN THE PARTIES UNDER THESE TERMS. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION 14 WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
- Generally. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and Numero in the most expedient and cost effective manner, and except as described in Section 15.2 and 15.4, you and Numero agree that every dispute arising in connection with these Terms will be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. This agreement to arbitrate disputes includes all claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of these Terms, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of whether a claim arises during or after the termination of these Terms. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND NUMERO ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
- Exceptions. Despite the provisions of Section 15.1, nothing in these Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of either party to: (a) bring an individual action in small claims court; (b) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (c) seek injunctive relief in a court of law in aid of arbitration; or (d) to file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
- Opt-Out. If you do not wish to resolve disputes by binding arbitration, you may opt out of the provisions of this Section 17 within 30 days after the date that you agree to these Terms by sending a letter to Numero, Inc., Attention: Legal Department – Arbitration Opt-Out, 200 Spectrum Center Drive, Suite 300, Irvine, CA 92618, United States that specifies: your full legal name, the email address associated with your use of the Service, and a statement that you wish to opt out of arbitration (“Opt-Out Notice”). Once Numero receives your Opt-Out Notice, this Section 15 will be void and any action arising out of these Terms will be resolved as set forth in Section 16.2. The remaining provisions of these Terms will not be affected by your Opt-Out Notice.
- Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and Numero will be settled under the Federal Arbitration Act and administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its Consumer Arbitration Rules (collectively, “AAA Rules”) as modified by these Terms. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at +1-800-778-7879, or by contacting us. The arbitrator has exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement.
- Notice of Arbitration; Process. A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other party by certified U.S. Mail or by Federal Express (signature required) or, only if that other party has not provided a current physical address, then by electronic mail (“Notice of Arbitration”). Our address for Notice is: Numero, Inc., 200 Spectrum Center Drive, Suite 300, Irvine, CA 92618, United States. The Notice of Arbitration must: (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (b) set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). The parties will make good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if the parties do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days after the Notice of Arbitration is received, you or Numero may commence an arbitration proceeding. All arbitration proceedings between the parties will be confidential unless otherwise agreed by the parties in writing. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or Numero must not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any. If the arbitrator awards you an amount higher than the last written settlement amount offered by us in settlement of the dispute prior to the award, we will pay to you the higher of: (i) the amount awarded by the arbitrator and (ii) US$10,000.
- Fees. If you commence arbitration in accordance with these Terms, we will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for more than US$10,000, in which case the payment of any fees will be decided by the AAA Rules. Any arbitration hearing will take place at a location to be agreed upon in Orange County, California, but if the claim is for US$10,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted: (a) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator; (b) through a non-appearance based telephone hearing; or (c) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules in the county (or parish) of your billing address. If the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In that case, you agree to reimburse us for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator must issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees or expenses at any time during the proceeding and upon request from either party made within 14 days of the arbitrator’s ruling on the merits.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND NUMERO AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Numero agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. If we make any future change to this arbitration provision, other than a change to our address for Notice of Arbitration, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to our address for Notice of Arbitration, in which case your account with us will be immediately terminated and this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected will survive.
- Enforceability. If Section 15.7 or the entirety of this Section 15 is found to be unenforceable, or if we receive an Opt-Out Notice from you, then the entirety of this Section 15 will be null and void and, in that case, the exclusive jurisdiction and venue described in Section 16.2 will govern any action arising out of or related to these Terms.
- Governing Law. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to conflict of law principles. You and Numero submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts and federal courts located within Orange County, California for resolution of any lawsuit or court proceeding permitted under these Terms. We operate the Service from our offices in California, and we make no representation that Materials included in the Service are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
- Additional Terms. Your use of the Service is subject to all additional terms, policies, rules, or guidelines applicable to the Service or certain features of the Service that we may post on or link to from the Service (the “Additional Terms”). All Additional Terms are incorporated by this reference into, and made a part of, these Terms.
- Contact Information. The Service is offered by Numero, Inc., located at 200 Spectrum Center Drive, Suite 300, Irvine, CA 92618, United States. You may contact us by sending correspondence to that address or by emailing us at [email protected].
- Notice to California Residents. If you are a California resident, under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at +1-800-952-5210 in order to resolve a complaint regarding the Service or to receive further information regarding use of the Service.
- No Support. We are under no obligation to provide support for the Service. In instances where we may offer support, the support will be subject to published policies.
- International Use. The Service is intended for visitors located within the United States. We make no representation that the Service is appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. Access to the Service from countries or territories or by individuals where such access is illegal is prohibited.
- Notice Regarding Apple. This Section 17 only applies to the extent you are using our mobile application on an iOS device. You acknowledge that these Terms are between you and Numero only, not with Apple Inc. (“Apple”), and Apple is not responsible for the Service or the content of it. Apple has no obligation to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Service. If the Service fails to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund any applicable purchase price for the mobile application to you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple has no other warranty obligation with respect to the Service. Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to the Service or your possession and/or use of the Service, including: (1) product liability claims; (2) any claim that the Service fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; or (3) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Apple is not responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement, and discharge of any third-party claim that the Service and/or your possession and use of the Service infringe a third party’s intellectual property rights. You agree to comply with any applicable third-party terms when using the Service. Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms, and upon your acceptance of these Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third-party beneficiary of these Terms. You hereby represent and warrant that: (a) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (b) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.